Would you like to work from home? but you don’t know how?
Well, don’t worry! We have it solved…. KEEP READING!
The internet is revolutionizing the way we handle ourselves day by day… Currently it’s a source of information, knowledge, entertainment, business, digital marketing, etc…
The opportunities offered by this medium are endless.
Now, if we think about it, we spend much of our time using the internet, and many times we can lose productive hours. But what if we told you that you can make an efficient use of your time browsing to work remotely… We know you know or have heard about the remote work, or what we call teleworking, so… Leave fear behind and delve into change!
When we are away from our work team, it’s important to carry out activities that allow us to receive feedback on the work being done… These are our top 3 meeting tools:
– Zoom: It’s a video call tool that will allow you as a team to communicate fluently, record the conversation, share the screen, make live presentations, among many other things.
– Skype: It’s the platform of video calls preferred by Internet users, Video calls are free and support almost all devices and operating systems: Windows, Windows 8, Windows Phone, Android, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Kindle Fire, Smart TV, etc. It also allows you to send files of any type, call landlines and mobiles and share screen.
– Google Hangouts: It has great speed, stability, powerful servers and it can run on almost any platform. It allows multiple and free video conferences with up to twelve users at the same time.
It’s vital that you can have a messaging platform that allows you to communicate with your work team, for this you do not necessarily need to create a messaging application for your team.
You can use Whatsapp as a working tool, this platform will allow you to create groups where you can divide your work team, You can also have direct communication with your customers and suppliers.
Another application that you can use is Slack, which is a professional platform that will allow you to complete projects as a group, you can also create different communication channels.
Let’s do it!
It is important to remember that your Email, Dropbox, Wetransfer, Google Drive have to be your daily bread. We recommend that you use Gmail, because thanks to the fact that it is located within the Google platform, you can efficiently process the reception and reading of the messaging.
– Email: Take a part of your day to check your email, and reply to every message, don’t let email readings accumulate.
– Dropbox: The service allows users to store and synchronize files online and between computers, by sharing files and folders with other users, with tablets and mobiles.
– Wetransfer: It’s a cloud-based application specially designed for file transfer. It’s fast and effective especially when sending heavy files.
– Google Drive: It’s a file storage service, each user has 15 gigabytes of free space to store their files, the only thing you need is to have a Google account, and you can enjoy this service.
Visualize a space that makes you feel comfortable in your home, organize it and keep it clean, this will allow ideas to flow correctly, and will provide you with the necessary comfort to carry out a job worthy of the excellent professional you are.
*NOTE… Selecting a specific space doesn’t mean that you have to work in that place, the good thing about telework is that you can work anywhere. However we recommend that you select a certain space so in that way you can create a habit*
Make a planning
Organizing is essential, not because you work from home you are going to leave the work structure that you have in the office, so establish a schedule that allows you to carry out the corresponding functions of the day, you have in your favor a comfortable space that allows you to relax.
In this planning you must include the goals you want to achieve for the month, you can establish a schedule of activities that allows you to set the daily tasks you need to perform to achieve the objectives.
Do one thing at a time
With this we mean that if you are going to occupy a certain time of your day at work, fix it only for that .. Please don’t start to do the deep cleaning of the house during the working hours that you established!. Also avoid the distractions offered by the wonderful social media platforms, Facebook and Instagram will still be there after you finish working … Focusing is the key!
It is important that you take a break in the day after having completed part of the proposed tasks, this space can be at noon, at lunchtime…
Remember that at the end of your daily work schedule, you should take time to relax and do things that allow you to rest.
It is time for you to get into teleworking, we know that not all transitions are easy, however we faithfully believe in your potential.
Are you ready to start working from home?